2.2

I called ninewest.com a month ago to purchase booties.The customer service rep helping me ordered the booties in the wrong color.

A couple of days later, I noticed that the order was wrong. Instead of sending me the correct shoes and stopping delivery of the wrong shoes, Derek M. told me that it was up to me to call and try to have the delivery stopped. He refused to send me more booties without me purchasing them again despite this being a Nine West mistake.

I had to refused the delivery! It took 20 days for the return to process. I purchased two pairs of booties because I didn't know which ones would fit me best. When the booties arrived, one shoe was too small, the other was OK.

I decided to go up a size to make sure that I was getting the correct size. I had to pay for the larger size. I got a better price from a different manager for my troubles. That manager's associate said I could call back and ask for the lower price for the shoe that I was keeping once the booties in the wrong sizes were returned.

When I called back to get the lower price, I got Derek M. was very rude to me once again. He kept talking over me. He insisted on interrupting me despite me asking him to allow me to speak without being interruped.

He tried to tell me the customer service rep did not agree to match the price to the lowest price paid and said that I could not get the lower price for the bootie that I am keeping as I was promised.

I have been a Nine West customer for years.If corporate does not make good on what the customer service rep promised, I may not buy from Nine West again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nine West. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nine West to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst sales associate you can find in the whole world. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nine West and nine west customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nine West?

Comments

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States #1266515

WOW talk about a free loader!If you can't afford to buy Nine West, then don't buy it!

Asking for a lower price sounds like your are in financial struggle (probably a pheasant). Have you tried buying stuff from goodwill?

Maybe you should start there!I hear they have cheap stuff and maybe they'll barter with you for your foodstamps.