Featured Not resolved
1.6

On April, 2016 I ordered 3 pairs of your Timeshare shoe in 3 different colors. Also, if you check my order history with your company, you will find that it is quite extensive.

Nevertheless, the heel on the black version of the shoe broke as I was walking to my car yesterday. I have been told that after 1 year I am on my own, so in other words, after a year I should expect this type of quality of lack thereof and I dare not request a replacement or refund. Let me ask you, when you purchase shoes, what do you expect? One year of wear?

I doubt it and DO NO appreciate being told that there is nothing that can be done. I provided the info below to your customer service “supervisor” and I need someone from your company to contact me regarding rectifying this situation.

Review about: Nine West Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What ridiculous looking shoes.

How on Earth did you expect that flimsy little stiletto to support anything over 15 lbs of weight ?

What a waste of money.

And if you're like 99.9% of all living women, you will look like a waddling duck when you wear things like that. It's not designed to support weight.

How could you possibly be so unaware of basic physics ? Did you fail high school ?

to Jackie #1492483

Jackie - what a nasty and snarky comment. i've had a pair of stilettos by Aldo for 10 years that are very much the same style as these ones.

it's a shame the lady who bought the shoes had such an inferior product - but your unnecessary statement was sarcastic and un called for. i'm sure she feels bad enough as it is without your penny's worth of zero helpfulness!