Amherstburg, Ontario
Resolved

I have been purchasing from 9W on-line for the past year.Our store in Windsor has either the most harassing sales associates, or the least concerned, so I dont even bother going in to look there.

In the fall of 2015, things with 9W ordering started getting sketchy. Orders would be very delayed, come weeks apart, etc.. My order placed Jan 2016 is the latest and final order I will ever request of 9W. I have had to constantly seek out my order-3 pairs of shoes and 1 scarf.

I have yet to receive the scarf. My requests now are disregarded, no phone return calls, no e-mail return contacts. To *** with them. When my credit card comes in, the scarf is either credited off my account, or I will file a complaint with the credit card company and they can deal with them.

It's not so much the 30 dollars, as it is the disregard for customer service. No wonder they filed for bankruptcy.

I am a good customer, who will direct her good money to a much better company.9W and I are done!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service lack of delivery of paid products and didnt delivery paid for product no customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nine west shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Nine West needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nine west shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nine West.

Had an Experience with Nine West?

Comments