Nine west blanca wedge

I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute!They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of heels & wedges so i wanted to add these to my collection!

Well i wore them once in vegas, they were hard to walk on for long periods of time, def not a going on wedge. Then in dec 2011 i decided to wear them again (since i had only worn them once) and that was the night my life came to a stop. I was literally just standing there and i took a step over and next thing u know my foot slid in the wedge causing my ankle to roll and me on the ground. Turns out i had fractured both my tibia and fibula!

I had to have surgery, got plates and screws put in.

It is now mid jan 2012, doctors say i still have a month before i can attempt to start walking again.i love nine west shoes but BEWARE of these, or any 5 inch heel in general.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09, 2013 #620430 Las Vegas, Nevada

Trina whoever you are your very rude!!!!! who cares if you have 10 pair good for you and thank god your not going thru what mikey is. I bought a pair of nine west shoes had them on for an hour or less and the heel gave out and i sprained my ankle as well . my life has been nothing but misery since.

Mar 25, 2012 #455245

i have three of these so stop the ***

Feb 20, 2012 #433601

No i wore them in vegas for the first time with no problems...i broke my ankle the 2nd time i wore them out and i was not highly intoxicated.

Let me interpret

Feb 04, 2012 #422474

You were highly intoxicated drunk and fell in Las Vegas. The fall and fail was not because of your heels.

Rethink before you drink.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.