I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute!They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of heels & wedges so i wanted to add these to my collection!

Well i wore them once in vegas, they were hard to walk on for long periods of time, def not a going on wedge. Then in dec 2011 i decided to wear them again (since i had only worn them once) and that was the night my life came to a stop. I was literally just standing there and i took a step over and next thing u know my foot slid in the wedge causing my ankle to roll and me on the ground. Turns out i had fractured both my tibia and fibula!

I had to have surgery, got plates and screws put in.

It is now mid jan 2012, doctors say i still have a month before i can attempt to start walking again.i love nine west shoes but BEWARE of these, or any 5 inch heel in general.

Review about: Nine West Shoes.

Had an Experience with Nine West?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #620430

Trina whoever you are your very rude!!!!!who cares if you have 10 pair good for you and thank god your not going thru what mikey is.

I bought a pair of nine west shoes had them on for an hour or less and the heel gave out and i sprained my ankle as well .my life has been nothing but misery since.

i have three of these so stop the ***

No i wore them in vegas for the first time with no problems...i broke my ankle the 2nd time i wore them out and i was not highly intoxicated.

You were highly intoxicated drunk and fell in Las Vegas. The fall and fail was not because of your heels.

Rethink before you drink.