Every time I have called them I have been on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes. I received someone's USED, OLD, DIRTY shoes in a Nine West box (they weren't 9 west) with my order.

They screwed me around for over a month to get a refund, even though they immediately acknowledged the error. Great shoes, absolutely terrible customer service.

I am now trying to return shoes that are the wrong size - I think I ordered the wrong size on accident.

I bought two pair with a BOGO of buy one, second pair 40% off. I'm hoping they can just do a simple exchange for the one pair, but I have a feeling they'll make me ship both pair back and probably screw me on the sale price.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nine west customer care. Nine West needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nine west customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nine West.

Comments