I have been buying 9 west shoes since they started making them. I have always been a big fan of your shoes.

I am a shoe freak so I don't have to tell you how many pairs of shoes I own. I started wearing the pointy toe shoes for work. I love them and still do. However, your wedges are horrible.

At first I bought 2 pairs of brown and white wedges with cork. With in 6 months BOTH starting pulling out the sides until the leather came out and broke. Again, I am a shoe freak so I wear different shoes everyday. Both pairs were thrown in the garbage.

I was with my sister when I bought them and the same thing happened to hers. Now today I have on a pair, patent leather wedge with the cork wedge and low and behold it happened again. Once, twice and now three times?? Something is definitely wrong with your product.

I took a picture of the ones today but for some reason I can't upload it to this email. if needed I can fax it or scan it to someone if they would like to see it. I have to say unfortunately I am done ever buying a pair of your wedges again. I still might buy the closed shoes.

unfortunately for me i live in Florida and wear many wedges. I give your wedges a zero rating.

I can be reached by phone 239-851-4327 or email toniad@leeschools.net My name is Toni DIMarzo........ I hope to hear from you soon.

Review about: Nine West Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments