2.5

I went at Charlotte Premium Outlet (February 22nd at 7:30 p.m.) with my wife and we passed in front of Nine West store and as usual, she said, “I’ve got to enter here, I need to buy a shoe and a purse”. And she entered in the store and I continue walking in the outlet. After a while she called me crying. I meet to her and she explained what happened. The saleswoman told to my wife in a very very rude way and completely impolite. My wife was looking for the shoe and asked to the saleswoman if she had her size, and she answer in a very rude manner and screaming: “Sold out, sold out”, like saying, go away I'm pissed off. At this moment my wife saw another color with her size, and when she was going to ask her again, she looked very angry to her and said in a very disrespectful “What now?!”. After I see my wife crying I wanted to return and talk to the saleswoman, wishing from her at least a “Sorry about that”, then I would buy to my wife the shoe and also some purse that she said that she liked. When I came to talk to the saleswoman what happened, instead of she just say “Sorry about that, some misunderstood might have happened” or something like that, she said: “YOUR WIFE IS A LIAR”. At this moment I realized that my wife was just right about the saleswoman and I just turn around with my wife and went out to never come back again, in this store and all others Nine West.

So, NEVER GO TO NINE WEST, at least, in CHARLOTTE PREMIUM OUTLET, because if you get attended by this saleswoman you will be treated very bad.

I sent the situation to Nine West customer care and they didn't do anything about it.

Because of that bad treatment from Nine West, my wife will never, ever more buy anything from this brand.

Review about: Nine West Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Hire better saleswoman and customer care answers.

I didn't like: Poor followup customer service.

Comments